Calling all renewable energy enthusiasts.
RV Solar Connections is hiring!
Let's make renewable energy accessible.
Do you get excited about monitoring your system with the Victron Connect app? Are you the friend everyone comes to with their solar questions?
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and that means providing unparalleled technical support and service at every opportunity. If you’re passionate about renewable energy, eager to learn, and bring kindness to every interaction, we want to talk to you!
We value quality without compromise, safety, and affordability. Learn more about us, explore our resources, familiarize with the shop, and see if we might be a good fit.
Ready to apply?
At RV Solar Connections, we make renewable energy systems more accessible for the DIY market and off grid service professionals.
Key Company Principles
- We earn our customers’ trust: When we don’t know the answer to a question, we take our time to get the right answer - we never guess.
- We practice transparency and integrity: Our customers, partners and teammates always know where we stand, have clear expectations, and understand the ‘why’ behind our decisions.
- We appreciate diverse perspectives: Always feel encouraged to share ideas or constructive feedback, we learn and grow together.
- We kill with kindness: Patience and respect are the highest priority when interfacing with customers. Always find a way to serve our customer, and creatively endeavor to brighten their day.
- We take pride in our work: Focus on the task at hand, work with purpose, but never rush.
- We communicate with positivity: Maintain an optimistic and positive tone through all communications. Express gratitude as often as possible.
- We aim to improve each day: If involved in a process or task, think about how it might run more smoothly next time. Share your insights with the team.
- We are lifelong learners: We approach problems (aka. opportunities) with open curiosity. Ego or know it all mentality will restrict growth and performance. Each project and customer has something to teach.
Technical Sales & Support Representative
RV Solar Connections is seeking a highly motivated, technically savvy individual to support customers with product information and recommendations, system design, and general technical support. This is a great opportunity to further develop your electrical design and diagram skills, expand your knowledge in renewable energy applications and support RV Solar customers in need of assistance.
Working with RVSC will position you at the cutting edge of the mobile solar and energy storage industry. As a Technical Sales and Support Representative, you can expect opportunities for career advancement, exposure to unique and innovative projects, exclusive training for advanced system design, and sales commissions to match your ambition. This is a fully remote, part-time position.
Pay & Compensation:
$20-$30 per hour + sales commission. Opportunities for advancement following 3 month review.
A Technical Sales and Support Representative will be expected to:
- Serve customers by recommending products, designing appropriate systems, and offering technical support.
- Write original content relating to products and services.
- Assist with product design and development.
- Manage RV Solar Q&A forum and technical library.
- Craft and follow through with outbound sales goals.
- Recommend changes or additions in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments, with a biased toward task automation.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating and/or instructing in professional trainings.
4 hours per day, 5 days per week. Specific hours worked each day are flexible, but must take place within normal business operating hours.
- Customer service (Primary)
- Product knowledge (Primary)
- System design knowledge (Primary)
- Attention to detail
- Active listener
- Motivation for sales
- Closing skills
- Presentation skills
- Visio (Bonus)
- CRM management (Bonus)
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Have completed all Victron Professional course work and certificates
- Have read Wiring Unlimited
- Have hands on design and installation experience with at least (3) Victron systems
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (bonus)
- 2-4 years sales experience (bonus)
Interested and qualified applicants can apply below. Please allow 1-2 weeks for application review; questions can be sent to email@example.com.