Calling all renewable energy enthusiasts.
RV Solar Connections is hiring!
Let's make renewable energy accessible.
Do you value helping others? Are you the friend everyone comes to with their solar questions?
Client satisfaction is among our top priorities, and that means providing unparalleled technical support and service at every opportunity. If you’re passionate about renewable energy, eager to learn/teach, and bring kindness to every interaction, lets talk.
Learn More & Apply
At RV Solar Connections, we create advanced renewable energy systems, prioritizing automation, safety and ease of use. We share knowledge, experience, and ideas with our network of DIY and professional upfitters.
Key Company Principles
- We earn our clients’ trust: When we don’t know the answer to a question, we take our time to get the right answer – we never guess.
- We practice transparency and integrity: Our clients, partners and teammates always know where we stand, have clear expectations, and understand the ‘why’ behind our decisions.
- We appreciate diverse perspectives: Always feel encouraged to share ideas or constructive feedback, we learn and grow together.
- We kill with kindness: Patience and respect are the highest priority when interfacing with clients. Always find a way to serve our customer, and creatively endeavor to brighten their day.
- We take pride in our work: Focus on the task at hand, work with purpose, but never rush.
- We communicate with positivity: Maintain an optimistic and positive tone through all communications. Express gratitude as often as possible.
- We aim to improve each day: If involved in a process or task, think about how it might run more smoothly next time. Share your insights with the team.
- We are lifelong learners: We approach problems (aka. opportunities) with open curiosity. Ego or know-it-all mentality will restrict growth and performance. Each project and customer has something to teach.
Technical Sales & Support Representative
RV Solar Connections is seeking a motivated and technically savvy individual to assist clients with technical questions and offer helpful guidance during the planning, installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems. This is a great opportunity to challenge and grow in your problem solving abilities, and deepen your knowledge in renewable energy systems.
Working with RVSC will position you at the cutting edge of the mobile solar and energy storage industry. As a Technical Sales and Support Representative, you can expect opportunities for career advancement, exposure to unique and innovative projects, training for advanced system design/installation, and sales commissions to match your ambition.
This position is hybrid remote. Must live in or near Denver area for occasional office visits and training sessions.
Pay & Compensation:
$50K-$70K annual salary
Medical | Dental | 401(k) | PTO
Opportunities for advancement, sales commission and quarterly bonuses following 3 month review.
Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MT
A Technical Sales and Support Representative will:
- Consult with clients about energy needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Manage RV Solar Q&A forum and technical library.
- Develop technical guides and reviews.
- Design renewable energy systems.
- Develop and execute on sales initiatives.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in hands-on training courses related to renewable energy and autonomous systems.
- Customer service (Primary)
- Product knowledge
- Ability to decipher datasheets
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Active listener
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Have completed all Victron Professional course work and certificates
- Have read Wiring Unlimited
- Have hands on design and installation experience with at least (1) Victron system
- Degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering (bonus)
- 2-4 years sales and/or customer service experience (bonus)
What’s next? Interested and qualified applicants can apply below. Please allow 1-2 weeks for application review; questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.