Upcoming Training Events
Hands-on training for professionals
Join us for a 2-day training in Golden, Colorado where you will:
- Learn to design lithium battery systems and choose between Victron BMSes.
- Install and program Victron components:
- Single and split-phase inverter/charger configurations
- DC-DC chargers
- Solar charge controllers
- Battery monitors
- Battery protects
- The Cerbo GX and VRM for remote monitoring and control
- Level up to advanced programming, including active cooling, charger prioritization, and temperature and tank sensor integrations.
- Troubleshoot misconfigurations, common errors, and new obstacles.
Seasoned pro? Come enhance your skills and expand your network.
Newer to Victron? Get familiar with the products and build your foundation.
Details & Registration
- Where: The American Mountaineering Center – 710 10th St, Golden, CO 80401
- When: Thursday, September 28 – Friday, September 29
- Programming will run from 0830-1600 both days.
- Refreshments included: Coffee in the morning, lunch in the afternoon.
- Space is limited: This training is for professionals only.