Blue Sea Systems MRBF Surface and Terminal Mount Fuse Blocks
- Voltage Max Operating: 58V DC, Amps Max Operating: 300A per block & 240A per circuit, Terminal Fuses Avail.: 30A-300A, Terminal Stud Size: 5/16″-18 (8mm), Mounting Hole Size: #10 (5mm)
- Surface mount fuse blocks accommodate three MRBF fuses for consolidated high amperage circuit protection
- Safely provides power to three loads from a single source
- Clip-on insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Versatile wiring options allow all wires to come out a single side
- Label recesses accommodate Blue Sea Systems square format labels for easy circuit identification
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe, secure connections
- Ignition protected when used with Blue Sea Systems’ MRBF Terminal Fuse
- Fuses sold separately
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Compatible with vehicle type: marine-personal-craft
Surface mount fuse blocks accommodate three MRBF fuses for consolidated high amperage circuit protection. Utilizes marine-grade stainless steel and UV-stabilized plastics, and are ignition protected. The independent source fuse block (part number 5194) is ideal for 3 output battery chargers. The common source fuse block (part number 5196) provides 3 loads from a single source. Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections and includes label recesses for easy circuit identification.
While this item is not currently part of our inventory, we do regularly recommend it for renewable energy systems. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting RV Solar Connections!