DC Fuse Block – Blue Sea Systems ST Blade ATO/ATC
- Blue Sea Systems Fuse Block ST Blade 12 Circuit with Ground and Cover, part number 5026, can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Max Amps: 100A per block, 30A per circuit, Max Volts: 32V DC, Mounting :#8 (M4) Screw, Negative bus: #10-32 stud, Positive bus: #10-32 stud, Recommended Stud torque: 24 in-lb, Screw Terminal Torque: 18in-lb, Screw terminal type: #8-32 screws with captive star lock washer
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses and storage for two fuses, satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements and has a push button latch that is easy to open
- Accepts ring or spade type terminals and ATO/ATC fast acting blade fuses – fuses sold separately. Includes 20 write on circuit labels
Blue Sea Systems ST Blade ATO/ATC Fuse Blocks
ST Blade ATO/ATC fuse blocks consolidate branch circuits and eliminate the tangle of in-line fuses for electronics and other appliances. Their robust design makes them ideal for marine and vehicle DC electrical systems.
All buses and fuse clips are tin plated copper for corrosion resistance and optimal electrical conductivity.
All ST Blade fuse blocks utilize a specialized fuse clip that is designed to hold fuses in place in the harshest conditions.
All fasteners are stainless steel. Screws contain a captive star lock washer for a faster more secure installation. Studs utilize flange nuts for a simpler and safer installation. Fuses sold separately.
Additional Key Features Include:
Ground Bus: For DC negative connections. (5024, 5025, 5030, 5026, 5031, and 5032).
Includes Cover: Easy to open insulating cover that provides access to fuses and satisfies ABYC/ USCG requirements. (5023, 5024, 5045, 5046, 5035, 5025, 5028, 5026, 5029 and 5032).
Independent Source: Each circuit contains an individual feed wire. (5035 and 5037).
Common Source: Single feed wire supplies power to all circuits in the fuse block. (5023, 5024, 5045, 5046, 5025, 5030, 5028, 5033, 5026, 5031, 5029, 5034, and 5032).
Split Bus: Allows two isolated groups of 6 circuits each. (5032 only).
Ignition Protection: Allows for use in a gasoline engine compartment. Meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. (5023, 5024, 5045, and 5046).
Battery Terminal Mount: Fuse block can be mounted directly on the battery terminal stud. (5023 and 5024).
While this item is not currently part of our inventory, we do regularly recommend it for renewable energy systems. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting RV Solar Connections!
There are no reviews yet.