Ruuvi Tag Pro (fully waterproof)
RuuviTag Pro is a rugged IP certified environmental sensor for temperature, humidity and acceleration monitoring.
The Pro is based on RuuviTag’s successful concept and additionally brings several new outstanding features to the table. RuuviTag Pro is the toughest open source sensor on the market.
(2in1) temperature, motion. Waterproof.
Water protection level: IP68 + IP69K (hot pressurised spray).
The Ruuvi series of temp sensors also integrates effortlessly with Victron Cerbo GX system monitoring and control. Up to 10 Bluetooth sensors can be connected!
Use your imagination and measure almost anything at your home, at work, in your hobbies.
- -40 ºC to +85 ºC
- 1000 mAh CR2477T battery (included)
- Bluetooth (default), Wirepas mesh, Lumenradio mesh, Bluerange mesh, Other 2,4 GHz proprietary protocols
Temperature sensor accuracy
- Absolute accuracy ±0,1 °C, output resolution 0,01 °C
Humidity sensor accuracy
- Typical absolute accuracy ±2 %, 20…80 %, 25 °C
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832
- Texas Instruments TMP117AIDRVR
- Sensirion SHTC3 (3in1)
- STMicroelectronics LIS2DH12
- Embedded NFC™-A tag antenna
- Rugged polycarbonate
- IP67 (3in1), IP68 & IP69K (2in1)
- CE, FCC, ISED, TELEC, IFETEL, NOM, RTCA DO-160, RoHS, IP67, IP68, IP69K
There are no reviews yet.