Victron Quattro 5000VA 48-Volt/120-Volt Pure Sine Wave Inverter 70 amp Battery Charger 100/100
- Victron Energy Quattro 48-Volt 5000VA 70 amp is a combined 120V inverter and battery charger, additionally it can be connected to two independent AC sources
- In the event of grid failure, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate
- With the unique Power Assist feature the Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection
- Up to 6 Quattros can operate in parallel to achieve virtually unlimited power, three phase or split phase operations are also possible
- Incorrect installation can be hazardous, Please consult a licensed professional and follow all applicable electrical codes during installation
Which inverter is right for you? Visit our inverter calculator for a personalized recommendation.
Similar to the MultiPlus, the Quattro is also a combined inverter and charger. Additionally it can accept two AC inputs and automatically connect to the active source. Its many features include a true sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology plus multiple system integration features such as three or split phase operation and parallel operation.
|Dimensions||21.3 × 18.5 × 15 in|
There are no reviews yet.