Phoenix Inverter 12/250 to 12/1200 120V VE.Direct NEMA 5-15R
$102.00 – $391.85
- This Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter allows you to power domestic equipment requiring 120-Volt AC, using leisure or automotive batteries rated at 12-Volt DC
- For specifications on continuous and peak output ratings, refer to the datasheet in the downloads section.
- This inverter can be operated and monitored with computers, tablets and smartphones because of the VE.Direct communication port. Cables and dongles are sold separately
- High start-up power is used to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps or electric tools. In ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases
- Employing the hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load
Which inverter is right for you? Visit our inverter calculator for a personalized recommendation.
Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment – requiring 120V AC – using ‘leisure’ or ‘automotive’ batteries rated at 12V, 24V or 48V DC.
|Dimensions||17.3 × 11.4 × 7.5 in|
|Output Rating|| |
12V 250VA 120V, 12V 375VA 120V, 12V 500VA 120V, 12V 800VA 120V, 12V 1200VA 120V
You may also like…
Victron Energy Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-Volt 30 amp 360-Watt DC-DC Charger | Isolated (Bluetooth)
Victron Energy Blue Smart IP22 Battery Charger 120V NEMA 5-15 | Bluetooth (Variations)$141.10 – $234.60
Victron Energy Lynx Distributor
Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor (Bluetooth)
There are no reviews yet.