Phoenix Inverter 24/250 to 24/1200 120V VE.Direct NEMA 5-15R
$102.00 – $352.75
- This Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter allows you to power domestic equipment requiring 120-Volt AC, using leisure or automotive batteries rated at 24-Volt DC
- For specifications on continuous and peak output ratings, refer to the datasheet in the downloads section.
- This inverter can be operated and monitored with computers, tablets and smartphones because of the VE.Direct communication port. Cables and dongles are sold separately
- High start-up power is used to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps or electric tools. In ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases
- Employing the hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load
Which inverter is right for you? Visit our inverter calculator for a personalized recommendation.