Victron GX LTE 4G
- The GX LTE 4G is a cellular modem for Victron’s GX range of monitoring products, and provides a mobile internet connection for the system and connection to the VRM Portal
- Works on 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- There are multiple models; refer to the manual (under Downloads below) to see which model best matches the available cellular network bands in your area
- The GX LTE includes a built-in GPS receiver, and when the optional GPS antenna is installed, the system can be tracked as well as Geo-fenced on the VRM Portal
The GX LTE is an accessory for GX-devices and is used in conjunction with the Cerbo GX or the Color Control GX or any of the other GX family. It is a cellular modem and provides mobile internet for the system to connect to the Victron Remote Management (VRM) portal.
- Requires a SIM card of the Mini-SIM format (not included)
- Connects to the GX-device with an included 1 meter USB cable
- Indoor LTE antenna included
There are no reviews yet.