Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100v 20a 12/24/36/48v Solar Charge Controller
- SmartSolar MPPT 100-Volt 20 amp 48V: A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries, using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximises this energy-harvest
- The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged
- By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage
- Anytime anywhere remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via VictronConnect
- Incorrect installation can be hazardous, Please consult a licensed professional and follow all applicable electrical codes during installation
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, & stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, smart solar maximizes this energy-harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. Smart solar maintains battery health, extending its life.
Mppt: Ultra fast maximum power pt.
Tracking: By constantly monitoring the voltage & current output of your solar (pv) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, & harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, & light intensity is constantly changing.
Remote monitoring & control: Remotely control & Monitor the extensive features of your smart solar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or other device via the VictronConnect app. If your installation is connected to the Internet, the Victron remote management portal (VRM) provides access to the full power of your MPPT, anytime, anywhere; both services are free to use. For remote installations – even when there is no Internet connection or phone signal nearby – you may be able to Monitor your MPPT by Bluetooth-pairing with a lorawan (long-range wide area network) device, available optionally.
Load output: The intelligent load output function prevents damage caused by running batteries ‘flat.’ You can configure the voltage at which smart solar disconnects a load – thereby preventing excessive drain on your batteries. And here’s the clever bit: smart solar will attempt a 100% recharge every day. If it can’t – during periods of poor weather – it raises the disconnect voltage, daily, until it achieves success. We call this feature battery life because it maintains the health, & extends the life of your battery.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.4 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.