Klein Tools 63030 Heavy Duty Cable Cutter (up to 4/0)
- Cable Cutters cut up to 4/0 pure copper cable and 1-Inch (2.5 cm) aluminum and copper coaxial cable (with one hand!)
- Shears feature precision, one-hand shearing action without compression or frayed ends
- Forged body with heat-treated and precision-ground steel blades, withstands frequent cutting; Made in USA
- Hot-riveted design requires no adjustment while maintaining a smooth, precise operation
- Handles are plastic-coated for maximum comfort and gripping power
- When cutting drop wire with an inner steel conductor, we recommend diagonal-cutting pliers (Cat. No. D2000-28)
- HOW TO USE: Use a back-and-forth motion to score the cable until you reach the inner conductor. The inner conductor may then be cut by squeezing the handles firmly
This wire cutter from Klein is perfect for slicing through 4/0 cable. This tough tool offers precision, one-hand shearing action without compression or frayed ends. Cable-gripping jaws quickly score jacket and insulation and easily cut through copper inner conductor.
While this item is not currently part of our inventory, we do regularly recommend it for renewable energy systems. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting RV Solar Connections!
There are no reviews yet.