Klein Tools CL390 Digital Clamp Multimeter
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands free operation
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- High-visibility reverse contrast LCD display for improved view ability in all ambient lighting conditions
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC/DC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Max/Min, Rel/Zero and Data Hold capability
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
Klein Tools CL390 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter that measures AC/DC current and NCVT via the clamp, AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and diodes via test leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It features a high visibility, reverse contrast LCD display that optimizes view ability both in dark or bright ambient lighting.
While this item is not currently part of our inventory, we do regularly recommend it for renewable energy systems. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting RV Solar Connections!
There are no reviews yet.