LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive
- PRECISION – Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE – Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING – Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE – Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE – Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
LEXIVON Click Type Torque Wrench is a mechanically advanced, uniquely calibrated, and certified instrument.
As a company policy, we believe in our customer’s unmatched satisfaction from our products & service.
Therefore each Torque-wrench undergoes multiple tests, far beyond the standard, Including durability & 3 different sets of calibration tests resulting in a personal calibration chart signed by the testing mechanic & carrying a trackable serial number.
The LEXIVON torque wrench is a feat of the perfect balance between a high-class patented mechanism and Modern luxury Product Design.
- Have full control over your tool & equipment allowing you to work confidently, eliminating guesswork, and preventing damage from the common tendency to tighten fasteners to a vehicle or equipment in the wrong manner.
- Durability is your essential right. Built for consistent performance and long-lasting reliability, The LEXIVON torque wrenches are made from the best sturdy materials possible from the full steel Zero-Plastic body & mechanism to the hardened Chrome-Vanadium alloy ratchet gear head.
- Torque scales stand out & are easily observable on the shaft with the brilliant patent-pending rich text to backgrounds contrast. featuring striking yellow scale markings on the novelty gloss Electro-Black background, Easily catching the eye even in low light conditions
- Patented internal mechanism emphasizing the smooth-twist rotating handle reducing effort & preventing hand fatigue of up to 62-Percent. embraced by a slick non-slip comfortable knurled grip.
A hard sleek case for proper convenient storage, calibration/testing certificate & an operator’s manual, including all safety information.
While this item is not currently part of our inventory, we do regularly recommend it for renewable energy systems. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting RV Solar Connections!
There are no reviews yet.